[CW-Grad] Lots of good news for Ching-In

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat Oct 3 10:37:43 PDT 2009

Personally, I'm beginning to think that Ching-In is actually triplets.
No other way to explain it all.

:)

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in
"Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples