[CW-Grad] CW-GSA Meeting

Vicki Tulacro vbtulacro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 18:48:35 PST 2009

Hello all,

I would like to schedule a meeting and discuss some of the upcoming GSA
issues, as well as the possibility of securing some "extra" money for an
Creative Writing event.

If you are unfamiliar with CW-GSA, this is our mini-Graduate Student
Organization, just for MFAers.  It is a club, a forum, and the official
gathering of graduate creative writers.  Please come and participate.

I would like to get a consensus of when the meeting should be.  So please
email me back with the day/time that works best for you, then I will email
everyone next week and let you know.

Choose One:
Monday, November 16 @ 12pm

Wednesday, November 18 @ 2pm