[Cwgrad-announcements] Congrats to Nicelle!

Ching-In Chen chinginchen at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:16:44 PDT 2009

Congrats to Nicelle!

Ching-In

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NICELLE HUGHES <soverynice at hotmail.com>

A sincere thank you to, Bonnie Bolling, for her work in making a place for
poetry. I am very grateful to her and the staff of *Verdad*, for offering a
couple of my feral poems a home this November. I hope to one day be more
like Bonnie and carve out new worlds for the words of others.

Also, the poem *December 1980*, will be included in the June issue of
elimae.

Hope all is well with everyone. Love,
Nicelle

--