[Cwgrad-announcements] To our MFA playwrights, second years in particular

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Thu May 7 12:04:46 PDT 2009

We are reviewing full-length MFA stage plays for possible production in next year's season. If you have one that you believe is ready--no first drafts, in other words, and something that can be done by a student cast and crew (Miss Saigon with actual helicopter descending on stage, probably not what we're looking for).

While this is primarily targeted toward majors, as many of you write across disciplines (that's the point!), it is not necessarily limited to majors. If you've written something terrific, send it along. The play's the thing.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn