[Cwgrad-announcements] do-nuts!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 30 14:27:28 PDT 2009

Thanks, Bonnie.

By the way, all are invited to read and attend whether signed up for
the class or not (faculty as well, of course!)

Robin

On Mar 30, 2009, at 2:23 PM, b b wrote:

I'll read, to get things started.  Anyone else want to read with me??
I can bring do-nuts or something, too.  How about you?
Bonnie

Verdad, a literary and fine art magazine
verdadmagazine.org