[Cwgrad-announcements] Spring colloquium

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 6 07:11:27 PST 2009

Hi all--

I see two people signed up so far. If that's all that do, the colloquium will be canceled, so if you intend to attend, sign up. It's Tuesdays 12:10-1:30.

I tried to avoid schedule conflicts as best as I could, though apparently this time it again overlaps Mike Davis' class.

I encourage everyone to attend the final winter colloquium this coming Tuesday at 5, faculty as well. We've had a very strong series of readers this term, and it's been a true pleasure to get to know your work.

My special thanks to Holly Gaglio, who did a super job of herding the cats and providing memorable recap lines from each reading.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn