[Cwgrad-announcements] From Susan Straight, To The MFA Class of 2009

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Sun Jun 14 11:48:56 PDT 2009

I had a great time seeing so many of you last Friday.  Because so many students helped set up before, and did heroic clean up after, it was really enjoyable for my family, and I hope we can do it annually.  Let's plan for next June, and don't forget to include past and present, as it was nice to see how much job and publishing and life advice was shared.

I won't see you for graduation, because my family has had four this week, but know what a talented and generous group you are, and know how much I look forward to reading your published work and seeing you pass on the word to your own students.
Susan Straight
(Don't forget everything Robin says is always right!)