[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: VISITING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF THEATRE HISTORY - one year leave replacement West Virginia University Division of Theatre and Dance -

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 5 19:04:23 PDT 2009

VISITING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF THEATRE HISTORY - one year leave
replacement  West Virginia University Division of Theatre and Dance -

A job announcement forwarded by Erith:

From: Luella Massey <l.massey at utoronto.ca>
Date: June 5, 2009 3:35:42 PM PDT
To: Luella Massey <l.massey at utoronto.ca>
Subject: VISITING ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF THEATRE HISTORY - one year
leave replacement West Virginia University Division of Theatre and
Dance -

Hello, all!

I received a Fulbright to teach next year in Croatia and so our
department needs a one-year replacement for me. It's a great place to
work and Morgantown is close to Pittsburgh, Washington DC, and even
New York (6 hrs. by car). I'm attaching the .pdf of the announcement
and description.  Our season next year includes Dracula, Love of the
Nightingale, the opera Summer and Smoke, and The Grapes of Wrath.
Feel free to contact me for unofficial questions, or follow the
instructions on the announcement for official ones.

Jay Malarcher
Associate Professor and Dramaturg
Division of Theatre and Dance
West Virginia University
jay.malarcher at mail.wvu.edu

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn