[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: My This American Life story

cwhitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 30 12:37:47 PST 2009

I'm forwarding this from Claire Hoffman, who has a piece on This
American Life this weekend.  If you follow the link below, you'll find
that most of us should be able to hear it on KPCC 89.3 Saturday at 1
p.m. or Sunday at 6 p.m.   You can access the podcast at http://www.pri.org/pri-podcasts.html

D. Charles (Chuck) Whitney
Office:  Department of Creative Writing, 4159 INTS, UC Riverside,
Riverside CA 92521 / 951.827.6076 FAX 951.827.3619
Home:  6170 Kirk St., Riverside CA 92506 / 951.781.3497

Begin forwarded message: