[Cwgrad-announcements] TV writing opportunity

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 21 11:08:29 PST 2009

 From Bobbi Boes:

I have a writing  opportunity for interested alumni and students. I
have been rehired as the Head Writer  for a second season for the
overseas series I conceived last summer.  Charisma TV has authorized
me to seek writers interested in optioning/writing teleplays for the
series. The series is built around the  idea that in the pursuit of a
goal everyone makes choices, some good and some  bad.   Each  episode
follows the quest of 2 people for the same or similar goals and the
people their quests involve and the interpersonal dramas that result.
These are stand alone stories for a one-hour drama. The style is
similar to Grey's  Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Gillmore Girls
with  multi-threaded, multi-climax stories dealing with a common theme.
Interested writers may contact me:  _bobbiboes at aol.com_
  (mailto:bobbiboes at aol.com)

Please send a bio and a  logline.

Thanks!

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn