[Cwgrad-announcements] Yes, I am teaching the short-form 264 class, Tuesday mornings in S09

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 11 07:50:17 PST 2009

Hi all--

Apparently loud "Rumor" with her many tongues has been noising it abroad that I am not teaching a spring 264 at UCR, but I am! Sorry; doing "Henry IV" this week....

My section is Tuesday morning. Rickerby is teaching another spring 264 section, designed as a rewrite class for either plays or screenplays, on Wednesday evenings.

By the way, 266 and 264 are workshops and therefore repeatable; that's also come up.

I'm teaching a 266 class at Palm Desert too, but that has no bearing on the ones at UCR.

Hope that clears it up.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn