[Cwgrad-announcements] Writers Week XXXII Is Coming!

mjayme at ucr.edu mjayme at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 2 19:38:55 PST 2009

Dear All,

A quick note here inviting everyone to come out to this year's Writers Week
events.

Also, tomorrow's 1:00 reading by Amy Wallace has been rescheduled to 1:00 on
Friday.  It will still be held in INTS 1128.

Also, also, a hearty "Thank you!" to Juan Felipe Herrera, who will be reading in
Chris Buckley's place this Wednesday at 3:00.

Things will get rolling tomorrow at 3:00 with a reading by Gustavo Arellano,
followed by a reading by Mark Jenkins at 5:00.

I'm excited and grateful to the wide array of talented and accomplished authors
that will be visiting us in the next few days.  I hope that you can join us!

Sincerely,

Michael Jayme