[Cwgrad-announcements] eva's story in salt river review!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:22:36 PDT 2008

What a great way to start the year! Keep 'em coming.

Yay-ness to Eva all around.

Robin

On Sep 29, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Ching-In Chen wrote:

Congrats to Eva, whose story "Fourth of July" is up in The Salt River
Review.

Notes of yay-ness can be sent to her at evakonstantopoulos at gmail.com!

The Fall 2008 issue of The Salt River Review is now online.

Poetry by Álvaro Leiva, Pablo Neruda, Zhuang Yisa, Ren Powell, Charmi
Keranen, Sarah Browning, Laura Jensen, Millicent Borges Accardi, Greg
Simon, Katharine Salzmann, David Brendan Hopes, Muriel Nelson, Gwyn McVa

Belles Lettres: Wherein prose poems, nonfiction, essays, and other
writings are found: Simon Peter Eggertsen, Laura Jensen, Anny
Ballardini, Greg Simon, Paul Sampson.

Fiction by Roberta Allen, David Bowen, Sarah Freese, Rosemary Jones,
Eva Konstantopoulos, Ellen Birkett Morris, Gavin Tierney.

http://www.poetserv.org

Ching-In\

--
~~~~~
Ching-In Chen

Associate Professor, screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it." --
Samuel Goldwyn