[Cwgrad-announcements] Hollywood internship

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Sun Nov 9 18:19:23 PST 2008

If you have any questions about how to present your application for this or another internship, feel free to contact me.

Robin

The position:

Successful, rapidly growing independent film production company seeks interns to start immediately at their Miracle Mile offices. Duties include script reading and coverage, as well as various administrative and office-related tasks. Applicants should be interested in a career in the entertainment industry, have a car, be a self-starter, and be in college or have an undergraduate degree (college credit available). Please send resumes and cover letters to jp at snoot.com. Please put “INTERN” in the subject line.

How to Apply / Contact
Please submit resumes to jp at snoot.com

Robin Russin
Associate Professor, Screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it." -- Samuel Goldwyn