[Cwgrad-announcements] Shakespeare! Movies! And MORE (so please read)!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 6 11:12:35 PST 2008

Hi all:

Due to an error now being fixed, you are seeing a Writer's Life class listed for winter which is in fact (we believe) a Palm Desert class, so UCR students cannot take it.

There will, however, be a Writer's Colloquium listed on Tuesday from 5-7. It will actually be from 5-6:30, so you who are taking Fiction will not have a conflict. Colloquium will, unfortunately, overlap with the 252G Theory and Practice. Can't help it, at least not for now.

Shakespeare and Film will be Wednesday evenings, with a Tuesday evening screening in the 3rd floor Arts screening room. All movies will also be available during the week in the Media Resources Library, if you have to miss the screening.

Robin