[Cwgrad-announcements] Shakespeare! Movies! What's not to like?

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 5 17:25:25 PST 2008

Hi all--

I'm going to be teaching a winter term seminar looking at the issues and opportunities presented by film adaptions of Shakespeare, from early silents through contemporary movies. While there's a fair workload, it's a fun class offering a chance to look at the Bard through new eyes and to see some great movies you may not know, as well as ones you already love.

Hope to see some of you there!

Robin Russin
Associate Professor, Screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it." -- Samuel Goldwyn