[Cwgrad-announcements] BIG LOVE

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu May 8 21:47:45 PDT 2008

Hey everyone--

You know I always encourage you to go to the UCR season plays, and
sometimes they're hit or miss.

But I saw Big Love tonight, and it is flat-out one of the best
productions we've ever had here. In fact, it's probably as good as
any production I've seen in years, anywhere--an inventive,
unpredictable, script and spot-on performances, really well-conceived
and delivered. You will be missing something truly different,
entertaining and also somewhat disturbing, if you don't check it out.

Robin