[Cwgrad-announcements] Contact List

Alexis Vergalla alexis.vergalla at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 17:05:43 PDT 2008

Hello crowd,

So here's the file of contact information (email addresses, street
addresses, phone numbers, myspace... whatever I was sent).  Anyone who
wasn't included and now wants to be, please send me your information. I'll
continue to update this, and people can ask me for the most recent version,
but this is the only one I'll mass email unless otherwise requested.  It's
in alphabetical order with a mass list of faculty emails at the end (fairly
apparent once you open it, but figured I'd say it anyway.)

Enjoy your summers- write wonderful things, and read wonderful books.

My best to everyone,

Alexis