[Cwgrad-announcements] Possible rewrite class in the spring

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 2 22:30:36 PST 2008

Hi everyone:

As I had to turn some students away from my rewrite class this
term, I've discussed the possibility of adding another one in
the spring. Chuck Evered has said he'd be able to teach it. As
you may or may not know, Chuck is one of our new MFA faculty
and a highly regarded playwright and screenwriter, who has
just completed directing his first feature film, based on his
own play.

Can everyone who'd be interested in a spring rewrite class
(this would be for rewriting a full-length script or play)
please answer this note and let me know, so I can gauge
whether or not we have enough students interested to do this?

Thanks!

Robin