[Cwgrad-announcements] Applebees on Thursday for CRATE!

mgros002 at student.ucr.edu mgros002 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 26 16:11:41 PST 2008

Hey Everyone,
If you can, grab a red flyer from the CRWT mail room, TA office, or look in your box, and EAT AT APPLEBEES this THURSDAY! 15% of your bill will go towards Crate.

I'll be in the parking lot there (University and the 91) with more flyers at 6:00pm. It would be fun to have a big group, and then we could go see the opening of Winter's Tale afterwards.

Then, maybe after the show, we can go back to Applebees for deserts! MAYBE the cast can come and we'll just have a big 'ol par-tay! Wooo-hoo!

Molly