[Cwgrad-announcements] End of term MFA get-together!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:38:05 PST 2008

Hi everyone--

I've reserved the outdoor third floor balcony of the Arts Bldg. for

Tuesday, March 11 from 5:30 to 7:30

for an all-MFA faculty/student relaxed get-together.

This is the large, open space just outside the ballet studio,
overlooking Canyon Crest (you know, that street that leads to the
Getaway...)

In case on inclement weather, it will move to the Scholarly
Activities room in the new building, 2nd floor.

There will be catering of some sort.

Please let anyone on faculty know whose email I inadvertently missed.

Robin Russin
Assistant Professor
robin.russin at ucr.edu