[Cwgrad-announcements] Again: job for tech assistant (GSR) for Prof. Park

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 9 09:10:20 PST 2008

Depending on your year, it would pay between $10-15 an hour. This is
for video equipment check-in and check-out.

Monday from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and again from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and again from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.

The idea is equipment is returned in the a.m., and is then available
for pick-up in the p.m.

So let Prof. Park know if you're interested:

rootfilm at gmail.com

Robin Russin
Associate Professor, screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"IIf I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn