[Cwgrad-announcements] Shakespeare and Film screenings, Graphic novel and screenwriting -- clarification

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 4 09:53:31 PST 2008

Hi all--

Shakespeare and Film is going ahead. I will offer Graphic Novel next year, it's just too soon to prepare the class for winter.

It's come to my attention that the Tuesday evening screening conflicts with a fiction workshop. I may reschedule the screening time if I can find a better one; however the films will be on reserve in the media library in any event, so attending the screening isn't mandatory, as long as you see the films.

Also: for those who were wait-listed for the 266 screenwriting workshop with Chuck, Rickerby will be happy to accommodate you in his 264 (while there's space). You can work on either a script or a full-length play in that class.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor, Screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn