[Cwgrad-announcements] REMINDER: PROF. KRIEGER HOSTS REALITY TV PANEL TOMORROW NIGHT!!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 3 16:16:22 PST 2008

That's right, it's a "shout out"-- please take advantage of this rare opportunity to learn about the realities of "Reality TV"--you know, what you all watch, whether you admit it or not--from this visiting panel of top professionals.

Here's the URL for more info:

http://www.events.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/display.cgi?comp_id=28443:20081204193000&unit=2

Panelists include:

Gloria Felix, Hell's Kitchen sous chef

Aaron Reisberger, Survivor: China contestant

Deena Katz, Dancing with the Stars producer & talent coordinator

David Goffin, American Idol, Rock Star: INXS, On the Lot and MTV's Rock the Cradle producer

Again, that URL is:

http://www.events.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/display.cgi?comp_id=28443:20081204193000&unit=2

It will be tomorrow at 7:30 PM in the Theatre Lab, Humanities 411 (across from and just south of Rivera Library.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor, Screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn