[Cwgrad-announcements] Terrific News

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 11 21:56:35 PDT 2008

What wonderful and well-deserved news indeed.

For those of you who don't know it, Susan (along with Eric Barr) parented this MFA program, and she has infused it with her spirit of ceaseless creativity and enormous generosity.

Some of you have spoken to me about how lucky you feel to be part of such a supportive writing community, where you all inspire each other and celebrate each other's successes. Susan deserves a great deal of credit for creating that atmosphere, among many other things.

We are incredibly fortunate to have her as a teacher and a colleague.

Robin