[Cwgrad-announcements] 3D Theatre Festival! It's CRAZY!

mgros002 at student.ucr.edu mgros002 at student.ucr.edu
Mon Apr 7 11:59:50 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
Our theatre company is having a three-day play festival this weekend featuring original plays and monologues by UCR prof./students/alumni, including Robin Russin, Kevin Cramer, Jessi Sundell, Brian Oglesby, Val Stulman, Paul Jacques, and myself (original works on Sat and Sun only). Many UCR students are acting and directing, and some UCR faculty may be judging. Info is below.
Hope you can make it!
Molly Gross
P.S. All the nights will be a blast, but if you come Sunday, you can see what plays win, AND you can throw things at me (and several other people) while performing a monologue! We provide what you get to throw, though. Sorry, no tomatoes.

A Crazy, Ca-razy Show/Competition!
Come vote, laugh, and throw things!

FTC Inland Theatre Works Presents
The 3D Theatre Festival
A 3-Night short-play competition with great prizes,
including cash, where each night has a different
theme: Deception, Disorder, and Dirt
Performance: April 11th at 7pm, April 12th at 7pm,
and April 13th at 5pm
Arroyo Valley High School Theatre, San Bernardino
1881 W. Baseline St. 92411
**************************************
1st Night: Deception
 Performance competition of published plays
2nd Night: Disorder
Performance competition of original plays.
3rd Night: Dirt
6 finalists (3 each from the first two nights) will
compete in their own category for 1st - 3rd places.
While judges tabulate,  original "dirty" monologues
will be performed.
The twist? You can throw sponges and rags at the
actors!