[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: 15th Annual (dis)junctions Graduate Conference

Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 30 08:26:08 PDT 2007

If Creative Writing has any budget left after the move to the
Interdisciplinary Building, we will be chipping in for this:  In the
meantime, if any of you would like to be involved in planning the
(dis)Junctions Grad Conference, please read on.....cw

--
D. Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing

I still believe that if your aim is to change the world, journalism
is a more immediate short-term
  weapon.
						-- Tom Stoppard