[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Call for submissions

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:29:41 PDT 2007

MARY, an online journal of contemporary poetry, fiction, and
nonfiction seeks to publish an eclectic body of creative writing by
established and emerging writers. We're looking for dynamic work that
demonstrates attention to language and craft. MARY pays $50 per
selection for poetry, fiction and nonfiction. We reserve first
publication and onetime anthology rights for all work published.

Submission Deadline
Submissions for MARY, Issue 7 will be accepted from September 1, 2007
to February 1, 2008.

Guidelines

Fiction: All submissions must be sent via email. Please attach only
one story or novel excerpt in Microsoft Word format to each
submission. Please include your name, address, phone number, and email
address in the body of your email. Your name and personal information
should not appear inside the attachment. The subject line of your
submission email should contain: FICTION. We accept simultaneous
submissions, but please let us know immediately if your work is
accepted elsewhere.

Nonfiction: All submissions must be sent via email. Please attach only
one essay in Microsoft Word format to each submission. Please include
your name, address, phone number, and email address in the body of
your email. Your name and personal information should not appear
inside the attachment. The subject line of your submission email
should contain: NONFICTION. We accept simultaneous submissions, but
please let us know immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.

Poetry: All submissions must be sent via email. Please attach all
poems in Microsoft Word format to one email. Please include your name,
address, phone number, and email address in the body of your email.
Your name and personal information should not appear inside your
attachment(s). The subject line of your submission email should
contain: POETRY. We accept simultaneous submissions, but please let us
know immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.

Visual Artists: All submissions must be sent via email. Visual art
must be sent in JPG format.

E-mail submissions to: writers at stmarys-ca.edu.

MARY is an online publication of Saint Mary's College of California.

www.maryjournal.org

--
Thomas Cooney, M.A., M.F.A.
MFA Program Coordinator