[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Call for Papers

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 8 08:14:36 PST 2007

My name is Julia Evans and I'm on staff with the School of Arts and
Humanities at Claremont Graduate University.  I wanted to let you know about
a conference our campus is hosting next semester for students considering
grad school, or even those who may be in the early stages of their graduate
education at your institution, and would like to gain more experience
presenting their current research or papers.

The conference mission is two-fold: (1) for students to transcend academic
boundaries and (2) to help prepare/teach students how to present their
papers in a supportive environment.  Half of the conference is going to be
dedicated to Women's Studies, with panels discussing a wide variety of
topics.  I've attached the call for papers and would highly encourage all
students to participate, especially within their fields of expertise.  For
students who are invited to present, our department will try to help fund
them during their stay here.

For further information or to submit an abstracts for consideration,
students can go to the following link:

http://www.cgu.edu/pages/5212.asp

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have
- we're happy to help.

Thanks for your time,

Julia Evans

School of Arts and Humanities