[Cwgrad-announcements] Under the Volcano

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:49:21 PST 2007

For those of you interested in writer's workshops abroad, check this one out
(for those of you who don't know their work, I can certainly underscore the
quality of the Mexican writers in attendance)
Best,
Gaby

Please join us for our sixth season of the Under the Volcano/Bajo el
Volcan writer's conference in beautiful Tepotzlan, Mexico. This year,
workshops will be offered in Spanish and in English, in the genres of
Poetry, Fiction, Travel Writing, Screenplay, and more. In addition to
classes, there will be opportunities to speak with local writers and
attend local readings. The conference runs from January 4th thru the
13th. Attached are our fliers (in Spanish and English) with more
detailed information. To apply, visit our website at
www.underthevolcano.org.