[Cwgrad-announcements] To All Continuing CRWT MFAs

Andrew Winer andrew.winer at ucr.edu
Thu May 31 14:13:00 PDT 2007

To All CRWT MFAs (Poets, Fiction, Nonfiction) who are NOT graduating in June:

Please email me, by June 8th, a brief update on your accomplishments this year, including the following:

1) Courses taken and grades received
2) Brief description of your progress toward your thesis: tell me what you're working on, and how it is going (feel free to be frank, and don't worry, this is not a test!).
4) Brief list/description of teaching and/or outreach accomplishments (TAships, Gluck, etc.)
3) List of any awards, publications, etc.

Thank you, in advance, for your timely responses!

Andrew

Andrew Winer
Assistant Professor and Co-Chair
MFA Program in Creative Writing &