[Cwgrad-announcements] Preparing for a new MFA website

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu May 31 13:44:23 PDT 2007

Hi all--

One of our priorities for next year (or even this summer)  is to
launch a new website for the MFA, linked to our departmental websites
as well.

The idea is for prospective students to be able to see what we're
doing here, how insanely great we are and why they would be insane
not to want to come here.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you all to start choosing and assembling
any samples of your writing, lists of awards, publications, etc.,
photos, digitized or digitizable video footage of productions,
whatever, that you'd like to see included.

Some time toward the end of summer, please either burn this material
onto a CD or DVD and mail it to my office: Arts 309.  Or, if the file
size is small enough, email it to me. I will collect it and deliver
it to computing when we're ready to set up the site.

We are also interested in alumni accomplishments, so even if you'll
be gone by then, send me stuff (Gabi, Rebecca, Neil, Ky-Phong, Kevin,
et al-- you KNOW who you are!)

Regarding copyright: tell me the date of whatever you're sending, and
we'll make sure anything appearing on the site is accompanied by a
date and copyright mark.

We intend to have this website continuously updated, as well, and
we'll work out a process by which you can submit new things as they
arise.

Best,

Robin