[Cwgrad-announcements] Second and Third Years' Reading

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:36:45 PDT 2007

Dear Second-Year MFA's (and interested third years),

As you may already know, I'm coordinating the first in a series of
readings with the Sweeney Gallery, which will be held in conjunction
with their Thursday ArtWalk on the first Thursdays of the month in
downtown Riverside. The reading series is called SweeneyPROOFS (they
came up with that name thinking about galley proofs etc).
Our first reading there will be a reprise of our graduation reading
(which Alexis is coordinating on May 17th) on the evening of June 7th.
 I know that this conflicts with something the playwrights have lined
up (I can't remember if it's PitchFest...?) but that's the date the
Sweeney gallery has for their events/openings, so I'm sad about the
conflict but cannot change the date.  But take heart--you will be able
to aprticpate in any humbe rof the upcoming readings we'll be having,
so please contact me if you're unable to participate In June but would
like to do something in July or August.
Those of you who don't have a schedule conflict and who would like a
little more time to read than you will have on May 17th (and also
another reading under your belt outside school), please contact me
ASAP.  It would also be most wonderful if you could have your
first-year friend who introduced you in May, to introduce you at the
Sweeney reading again.  Also please feel free to invite friends and
family to this event.  We'll have flyers at some point in the near
future and the Sweeney sends press release etc.
Do contact me off-list so as not to plague everyone else's Inbox with
this stuff.

Best,
Gaby