[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: The ghost at the keys...

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:03:32 PDT 2007

This from our colleague, Brenda... sounds like fun, batboys and girls!
gaby

I'm not sure if this goes in the brag box...

But I just completed my first ghostwriting assignment...is it
literary?  NO, but it is being picked up by Random House and I'm
starting to work on the next one in the series.

It's paying the bills, and, heck, I've never written a book before.
And if anyone wants to know about the treacherous ins and outs in one
woman's experience, I'm more than willing to share.

Also - a bunch of my students are singing at the Bel Age Ten20 Room in
West Hollywood during the break...along with me doing a set of snarky
originals at the keys.  Thursday, March 29th. No Cover.  Rock, Roll &
Croon...Holy Aerosmith, Batman...