[Cwgrad-announcements] Colloquium description for those who are unsure:

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:44:48 PDT 2007

Dear classmates,
I definitely agree-- we shouldn't waste one hour for optional business
as more likely than not, it'll be me and maybe a couple of others
waiting around for everyone else to show up.  Let's just meet 4-7 or
4-6 and whenever we're done with the readings for the day we can have
our informal grad assembly with everyone present.
As far as signing up-- PLease send me your requests as to which week
you want to read on--also keep in mind, as in past years, someone (a
classmate who is your friend, who knows your work...) will need to
introduce you (5 min intro).  Or if you prefer we could do this on the
first week-- Usually, in past years it's been the faculty member who
takes care of the colloquium who has the sign-up sheet, but I'm happy
to take that over, if need be.
Let me know.
Best,
gabriela