[Cwgrad-announcements] Re: Allison Hedge-Coke reading on Saturday

kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Jan 31 22:48:47 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that our first reading of writer's week is happening this
Saturday at the Riverside Public Library, so please come out and support our
visiting poet Allison Hedge-Coke! I will be introducing her, and there will be
snacks, so it should be a fun time all around. I know it's a Saturday, and off-
campus, but I do think it's important that we show up and support all the events at
Writer's Week. I hope to see you there!

Attached is the flyer for the event!

Very best,
Kate