[Cwgrad-announcements] 1st Year/2nd Year Soiree

aalva016 at student.ucr.edu aalva016 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Jan 24 20:07:10 PST 2007

Hey MFA Student Cohorts-

At the end of last quarter I said I would take the lead on coordinating a 1st year/2nd year Q and A  lunch gathering.  It will be a great chance for the sharing and passing on of 411 from the OG’s to the Nubies.  I’m proposing the following date and time:

Wednesday February 22nd, 12:30pm-2pm @ The Barn

Please RSVP off-list to me at:   alvarezamalia at hotmail.com
(so we know who to expect and I can try to reserve some tables)

It would also be helpful for folks to state your year and genre when RSVP-ing.
Mil Gracias-

Amalia Alvarez
First Year, Poetry