[Cwgrad-announcements] mistake in what I sent--

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:39:59 PST 2007

My 066 meets at 2:00 on Tuesday, which is an undergrad screenwriting
class. I'd thought that way more students can hear Rorri.

But it needs to be a good time for the MFA's who want to come hear
about the Goldwyn prizes. Could all who might be interested let me
know whether they can make it? Or if they could make some time
between 10:00 and 1:00 instead (that's when the 266 meets)? Send me
your Tuesday availabilities and I'll try to figure out the best time.

Robin