[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Fwd: Writers Week

Idrissa Ekundayo idrissa_ekundayo at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:14:33 PST 2007

Good Day Good People,

Idrissa here.  I am one of the graduate student representatives for Writers
Week and I am writing to solicit a simple favor.

The UCR Creative Writing department is trying to make this Writer's Week one
of the most memorable to date and we ask that you send this pdf attachment
to friends and members of your respective list serves.

Please take time to glance at the presenters - I'm sure you will be
thoroughly impressed.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

If there are any Spoken Word Artist out there who want to showcase their
talents - hit Almalia Alvarez up at alvarezamalia at hotmail.com - so you can
be apart of the Verbal Coliseum - a sure fia! session -

Thanks again for your cooperation - COME OUT!!

One Love,
Idrissa
Writers Week Graduate Representative

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo – buy and sell with people
you know
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06