[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Brevity 23: Coming of Age in the Garden of Brief Nonfiction

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 5 11:28:38 PST 2007

The Spring 2007 Global Warming issue of
<http://www.creativenonfiction.org/brevity/index.htm> BREVITY, the journal
of concise literary nonfiction, has poked through the ice.  Brevity 23
features ten outstanding essayists -- Robin Behn, Aimee Nezhukumatathil,
Sandi Wisenberg, Anne Panning, Patricia O'Hara, Grace Talusan , Christopher
Cocca, Joy Beshears Hagy, Mary Akers, and Leslie Stainton -- exploring
childbirth, urban sprawl, catachresis, candy cigarettes, and beyond.

We are also proud to announce our new Book Review section, including review
essays by Lee Martin, Patrick Madden, Kim Dana Kupperman, Porter Shreve and
Todd Davis.  Plus an adhesive new Craft Essay by Shane Borrowman.

Please visit.

Dinty W. Moore

Editor, BREVITY: A Journal of Concise Literary  <http://www.brevitymag.com>
Nonfiction <http://www.brevitymag.com>

----
To unsubscribe from this notification list: