[Cwgrad-announcements] Very cool opportunity to be on KPCC public radio this Friday at UCR

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 5 18:45:01 PST 2007

Be there or be square--I'm recommending that any of you who can go, should
go, and talk up the MFA program.

Robin

Forwarded:

Kris Lovekin, Director of Media Relations, writes:

This Friday is the Patt Morrison show on KPCC radio, broadcasting live from the
third floor of the Commons, from 1 to 3 p.m. Do you want to recommend a few
eloquent and creative students? Maybe you have some people who are not only
talented in writing or dance or music, but they are doing community service, or
belong to a greek organization, or something. There will be discussions about
the life of the modern college student, and we are looking for engaged students
to be in the room to make the environment spirited.  Maybe some Gluck Fellows
or some MFA students?