[Cwgrad-announcements] Fw: Postcard from Los Angeles

Andrew Winer andrew.winer at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 6 13:34:41 PDT 2007

Dear MFAs,

Those of you who were in my Writers Life course several seasons ago will
remember the visit by poet and New Yorker staff writer, Dana Goodyear.
She's now writing a blog on LA for the New Yorker (see below), and I forward
her note about it to any of you who might have interest.

Hope your summer is going well.

Andrew