[Cwgrad-announcements] Re: CCC petition

Maurya Simon maurya.simon at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:18:55 PDT 2007

Good points, Elizabeth, and there are other folks who are apparently
working on new (Calif. and other state) initiatives to address the issues
you mentioned.  Nonetheless, I do hope that people will continue to sign
and circulate this initiative--for it's a small step in the right direction.

Warm wishes,
Maurya