[Cwgrad-announcements] question for 2nd year students

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Sun Sep 3 13:55:33 PDT 2006

Hey,

You can sometimes find street parking on Linden street
between canyon crest and iowa.  You don't need any
kind of permit to park there.  If not, you can always
stick it in the University Village plaza parking
lot(where the movie theatre/denny's/the ville/many
other store are.)  The only problem with that is if
you want to get your car out before five pm you'll
need to get it validated or pay.  After five and on
the weekends the gates are open.  And it worse comes
to worse, there's a little parking lot across the
street from the University Village Plaza that you can
pay like two bucks to park there for the whole day.
Hope that helps.

Rob Rinow