[Cwgrad-announcements] question for 2nd year students

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Sat Sep 2 12:48:14 PDT 2006

Hey Now ... I'm Mariah and I'm one of the incoming MFAs, and I have run into an issue that hopefully some current students can help me with. I already have a room at Bannockburn Village, but I am still on the waiting list for a parking permit. The RAs were no help, only saying I should "ask around to see what other students did for parking". So, since I have no other resources at this point, I wanted to know if anyone knows of a safe area near campus that I can park my car at; are there public parking areas or garages around? Has anyone encountered this problem before? It's a fairly critical matter, as I have no family in the area or a place I can stash my car at. If anyone has some suggestions or advice, please please please let me know. Thanks --M