[Cwgrad-announcements] Reading+event

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:57:17 PDT 2006

dear all,
here's an event that might interest some of you... especially those
who live in the area...
I'm going to try and check it out and see if we can hook up with this
reading series for our own readings too...
there's another fun event at the Betalevel gallery at the bottom of
the email too.
gaby

Smell Last Sunday of the Month Reading Series

featuring:

Will Alexander
Sissy Boyd
Andrew Maxwell
Susan McCabe

The Smell
247 S. Main Street,
Los Angeles

The Smell Last Sunday of the Month Reading Series is sponsored by
Insert Press, Les Figues Press and Make Now Press, and is supported
by Poets & Writers, Inc, through a grant it has received from the
James Irvine Foundation