[Cwgrad-announcements] To all Grad Students and Faculty: BROWN BAG LUNCH

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 11:53:57 PST 2006

Dear Students and Faculty,
I am happy to announce our first (of many, I hope!) Brown Bag Lunch, coming
up this Tuesday November 14th at 12:30 at the Barn.
Professors Maurya Simon and Richard Hornby will be discussing their upcoming
courses, their work in general and also the back-and-forth between the
creative life and life in academia (which many of us will face soon enough).

Come one ,come all! This is for us, students, to better get acquainted with
the faculty and so we can ask questions regarding courses,
professionalization etc.
Please RSVP to me directly (off list) so I know how many people to expect as
I am still working out the details for the food-- I can pretty much say that
your lunch will be covered, if not provided.
Feel free to e-mail with any questions!
Best,
Gabriela

p.s. I know there are some students who are not yet a part of the grad
student-only listserv, please send me your info so I can add you to that as
well....