[Cwgrad-announcements] please help

jbang002 at student.ucr.edu jbang002 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Nov 10 21:13:49 PST 2006

 Attn: CRWT 246 fellow students, please help

Hey, I'm writing because I'm losing faith that I will recieve my copy of The Ordinay
Sea Fellow in time to have read it for Tuesday.  And, alas the library copy is chec
ked out. So, I was wondering if any of you all who have already read the book, or
who aren't planning to read it till Monday night, any of you all who live in Riverside
would mind letting me borrow yours for one day this weekend.  (Brian). Not that I
have any specific desire for Brian's copy, just I think he lives in Riverside. Anyway,
any one's copy will do.

Thanks,

jackie