[Cwgrad-announcements] ps

Vstulman at aol.com Vstulman at aol.com
Thu Nov 9 07:52:45 PST 2006

Thank you Kenney et al for raising all these issues.  I grappled with similar
problems last year, and indeed am feeling some repercussions this year. I
certainly hope some progress can be made to facilitate students' journeys through
their MFA program, on all three fronts -- administratively, academically and
creatively. I believe the grad advisers this year are, Chris Abani on the
creative writing side, and Rikerby Hinds on the playwriting/screenwriting side.
Also, the new department chair is Chuck Whitney. --Val Stulman