[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Rattle Website - Contributor Links

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Jun 28 08:03:21 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurya Simon [mailto:maurya.simon at ucr.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:22 PM
To: Amanda J Labagnara
Subject: Fwd: Rattle Website - Contributor Links

Hi Amanda,

Please forward this announcement to everyone.  Thanks, Maurya

From: "Tim Green" <timgreen at rattle.com>
To: "'Simon, Maurya'" <maurya.simon at ucr.edu>
Subject: Rattle Website - Contributor Links
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:55:15 -0700

Dear Maurya,

Just a quick note to let you know that we've redesigned the website at
www.rattle.com -- a vast improvement, I think.

On the links page I'd like to include a list of the personal websites or
blogs any of our past contributors might have, as a way of letting the site
be a more active communtiy.  If you do have a website, and would like a link
there, just write back and let me know the address.  No need to reciprocate
links or anything like that; we'd just like to help our poets and readers
find each other.

While you're checking out the new site, you might want to take a peek at the
1st annual Rattle Poetry Prize, and this summer's anniversary issue, which
features a particularly interesting inteview with Hayden Carruth and a
tribute to the best poems we've published thus far.  Good stuff, but maybe
you already know about them.

Anyway, do email me with your web address, if you have one.  Hope you're
having a great summer.

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Green . Editor . RATTLE . 12411 Ventura Blvd . Studio City, CA
91604 . 818.505.6777

www.rattle.com <http://www.rattle.com/>

Maurya Simon

Professor